Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Craft Spots In Cork City

Options
  • 30-11-2022 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,086 ✭✭✭

Going to be in Cork for a bit on Friday afternoon and have 2-3 hours to fill up before I’m meeting up with a few people for a gig later.

was hoping to grab a bit of lunch and a good pint somewhere so was wondering what the cork boardsies would recommend? I want to stick to the city Center and hopefully get a place with a few local craft beers as well as decent food

lol, I know it’s the beer & wine forum but good coffee suggestions would also be welcome!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Lunchwise, I love a pizza at Franciscan Well. Bierhaus along the quays is your best beer bet for beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭adaminho

Fionnbarra's do pizzas and have a good selection of taps. For beers the Oval do rising sons the Friary and Bierhaus are right by each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 l14masasddadsg

I know it's too late, but echoing the suggestions for Bierhouse and Franciscan Well (pizzas are tasty). You've got Brewdog, which is pricy, good option for food though.

Impala and Abotts Ale house also favourites of mine.

Some other places worth a look are Fionbarras and Rising Sons. Plenty places offering good Beamish too!

Advertisement