Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alliance Medical (Barrington's/ Bon Secours)

• 30-11-2022 6:59pm

Anyone had a scan with Alliance Medical in Barringtons lately? How long from request to scan? I sent in a GP referral weeks ago but haven't heard back yet.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,862 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I've heard anecdotally that wait time for non-urgent in there is now up to 3 months. I broke my foot in August and in late September the doctor decided he wanted an MRI*. It was arranged in Galway within the week.

*I'll caveat that by saying it was the Laya clinic in Limerick and I was sent for MRI with Laya clinic in Galway.

I gave them a ring last Thursday or Friday to see what the craic was and got an appointment for yesterday morning. So if anyone else is in the same position, ring them after you send in the referral

Advertisement