Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disposing of waste

Options
  • 30-11-2022 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Looking to ask advice from you reading this: There is a man that walks his dog in my area, nice little dog always on his leash so all good there. One thing that peeves me off is after his dog has pooped the man picks it up in a baby/wet wipe and disposes of both the wipe and the poo into the Gully/Drain situated on the road outside my house.

Now to the best of my knowledge this is not a sensible thing to do as he could potentially block that drain that's needed for the rain water. I appreciate he picks up after his dog but why can't he bring the waste home and dispose of it there. Should I say something to him? Thoughts.....

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Just say to him that there is a hum off the drain and would he mind not doing it.

Advertisement