Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money taken out of account but didn't transfer to Revolut and no longer showing under Transactions

Options
  • 01-12-2022 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,537 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I transferred money from BOI to Revolut

The money was taken out of my account and was showing under transactions. The next day the transaction disappeared but the money was still deducted off my balance.

The money also never transferred to my Revolut.

I rang BOI customer support but was advised there is nothing they can do.

Is there anything at all which can be done?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie.

Your balance on your online banking would reflect all the transactions that you can see in your transaction history. If a transaction has dropped off your account, then please be assured that it should certainly be reflected in your balance.

If you would like to Live Chat with our customer service desk via the link below and my colleagues can check this for you.

https://bit.ly/3EQSOQe

Thanks, Eve

Advertisement