Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jelly Bean Factory Gourmet Jelly Beans 1.2kg or 1.4kg Tub

Options
  • 02-12-2022 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Has anyone seen the big tub of "The Jelly Bean Factory Gourmet Jelly Beans 36 Huge Flavours 1.2kg" in store anywhere yet? I usually get some for presents but I'm struggling to find them in Dunnes or Tesco even though their listed as in stock on their websites. I had a look in Dunnes Cornelscourt a few times already and also Tesco this week but I couldn't find them and the ones I added to my latest Tesco online order also failed to arrive on Monday.

I also checked Eason's & Supervalu in Dun Laoghaire today but they also had none😩 It's weird how it's so hard to find a product made in Dublin in... Dublin!

Advertisement