Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verify credit card

Options
  • 02-12-2022 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Hello, My wife has an additional credit card on my account. When she comes to use it online it says the card is not verified. There is no obvious way to do this on the BoI app. Can you please tell me where this is and maybe make it a bit easier for users to find on the app (assuming this is available). Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. To enable your wife to use the credit card online she must firstly register this for Banking 365 online. For help and assistance with registering for Banking 365 online we would recommend that she contact the team directly on 0818365365 the team is available from 10am to 5pm and will be more than happy to help with this.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement