Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone 4G Broadband

Options
  • 03-12-2022 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi all,

I'm currently with Three 4G PAYG. Three 5G barely reaches me and had an expert installation to try. In the last 12 months Three's speeds have steadily gotten worse. Eir 4G and 5G has fantastic speeds (100MB+) but on evenings you get 0.45MB on both 4G and 5G. It's like if 5 people are using the internet no one can use it. Vodafone is the next option however all they offer is €45 per month for 12 months but and their PAYG offers are awfu. €20 for 20GB or €30 for 50GB (https://n.vodafone.ie/shop/accessories-and-mobile-broadband/r219t.html?gallery=payg). Terrible offering of data. Why are Vodafone stuck in 2008 with their data offers on PAYG? Are there any offers out there for Vodafone PAYG?

I don't like the contract end as I've signed up with great speeds and (although they deny it) providers throttle speeds once your cooling off period ends and you're therefore locked into a contract.

Comments

Advertisement