Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG C6 OLED issue with text

Options
  • 03-12-2022 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I purchased the C6 last week from HN. I have spent all week trying to work out how to turn on saoirview text, digital teletext. I can't get it to come on no matter what I try. I have the channels tuned in no bother. When selecting text, I get the message that this service is not available.

This tv comes with the magic remote. I also have a one for all LG with an actual text button on it, and nothing works. I have also tuned in freesat UK channels with same results on BBC with no digital teletext available with same message.

I have been using Samsung TVs for last 12 years and never came across this kind of issue. I am regretting my purchase already.

I know loads of boardsies have c1 & 2 TVs. How do ye get to text?

Advertisement