Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High seats

Options
  • 03-12-2022 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Anyone selling foldable high seats or know where to get them ?

Post edited by Cass on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭RD88

Seen them in Ballistech in Askamore the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,987 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Gman2021

Thanks lads.

grizzly 45 - have you used that website before yourself ? Just wondering what they’re like to deal with

I have used them.

They are pretty good and do what they say on their tin,so to speak.Most of their stuff is what I'd call "Advanced Chinesum"

IOW still made in China,but by Chinese folks who weren't in a rush to meet a quota. Had two red dot sights that were utter rubbish,but at 40 euros,what did I expect?

Bought various bits and pieces off them over the years. Including the 139 euro foldable high seat. It's a bit "tight" if you are a big fellah to get in and out of,but it works and is strong enough for a 120 kg 6'4" guy like me to sit on. So yeah.

The only thing these days is postage.DP/DHL aren't cheap anymore to ship stuff from Germany.So check the postage on these with Sutter.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Gman2021

Thanks, great review on the seat that’s what I’m looking at and I’d be the same build as yourself. Would rather not trust a cheap flimsy aluminium Chinese frame when up a tree.

they’re saying €39 for shipping so can’t complain with that.

thanks for the help

• Advertisement

Sutters current discount offer newslatter

https://www.sutter-gmbh.com/bargains/?sPartner=NLEN

Advertisement