Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E27 Cord Grip Lamp Holder

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭kirk.

Googled it there , most of the smart bulbs seem to be available in regular bayonet cap

Not sure why anyone would order screw in E27 lamps

A lot of lamps will have the smaller e14 holders

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭rcanpolat

Lidl bulbs e27, Ikea bulbs e27

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭kirk.

Amazon there's loads of bc smart bulbs when I looked

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭rcanpolat

My point is 2 massive retailers in the country selling what I would consider to be safe & reliable bulbs, something I can purchase walking in store (not online), that offer zigbee functionality, and have a good solid and they are both E27's. To my knowledge there isn't anywhere else I can walk in and buy a Zigbee bulb from in Ireland short of paying Philips prices.

The majority of what's on Amazon are some chinese offbrand that I would not trust to 1: not spy on my network and 2: not burn my house down and 3: I can likely get cheaper on AliExpress.

Avatar, Feconn, JandCase, Lvwrt, Lepro, Linking, Meross... You're grand thanks...

Advertisement