Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult Dance Ballroom / Latin Classes and French Conversation Groups?

• 04-12-2022 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi all - I'm trying to get back into social things and I was wondering if there are any dancing or conversation groups around Maynooth/Celbridge/Leixlip areas? Any type of dance - eg. ballroom/salsa/tango etc or any groups that meet up where I can get the chance to try and speak some French (improver). I've had a look at meetups and most things seem to be based in Dublin - I'm driving so much all day with work and kids' afterschool activites, I want to try limit driving in the evenings/weekends. Any info would be really appreciated. Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭NedNew2

Acordate que el diablo habla Frances. Si queres encontrar la iluminacion verdadera, tenes que hablar en un idioma mas rica y romantica que ese.

Advertisement