Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HR and recruitment education

Options
  • 05-12-2022 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello everyone!

I'm thinking to study HR and recruitment, don't have any experience in this field, it's totally new for me, I have an Honours degree in classical languages. So I'm thinking to do level 3 foundation course in HR. Would anyone know can I be entitled to apply for any job in this field after the course? Eventually I would be planning to do level 5 also, or should I complete level 3 and 5 first, and then apply for a job? Or would it be ok to apply for level 5 with my background straight away maybe? Is it appropriate to apply for a job in HR without having a degree in relevant area at all?

Please send me a link of any decent course that might suit, if anyone happen to know by any chance:)

Thanks so much!

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement