Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Care

• 06-12-2022 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi does anyone have Halo Care

I hear it advertised on the radio but a quick internet search and no prices or packages info on display.

My Mum 89 lives independently but Sun night slid to the floor and couldn't get up again- a combination of where she ended up between the bed and the wall and a few other things meant she was helpless until help arrived in the form of a young female gard who just lifted her on to the bed

If there was one of those movement monitors we might have been alerted sooner.

so any advice greatly appreciated.

Oh and before anyone suggests it she doesn't want to come live with me. I have invited her and she's been here for 5/6 week stretches when ill but the minute she's able she wants her own space.

Post edited by Ciarrai76 on

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,000 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I don't know anything about Halo, but perhaps a monitored alarm might be of help?

Advertisement