Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shower doors for 800x800 shower tray with upstand

• 06-12-2022 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi, I have an 800x800 corner shower tray with tiling upstand on 4 sides. It was installed years ago and I am replacing the shower doors and they were leaking a bit.

I hope I have the terminology right. So it is tiled on two sides. I went into the local hardware and purchased a new shower doors for a 800x800 and they are the sliding door variety. I never thought to ask were they compatible with a shower tray with upstand... I rang the hardware after and asked was it comparable with a shower tray with upstand and the man said he did not think so. I rang a lad I know in a plumbing supply shop and he said it should be fine....I am hesitant to take the shower doors out of the packaging now as if I do I can't bring it back. I was able to see the base frame of the shower door and it has a flat profile. The old shower doors had an indent sort of allowing for sitting down the upstand.

Do I need a special shower door?

Advertisement