Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Prodigy - Musgrave Park 23rd June

Options
  • 07-12-2022 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Purchased two tickets today, anyone else going.

I know, not the same without Keith, but really looking forward to it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

Thinking about going alright, but without Keith? , not so sure.

Only saw them once, went to see Oasis in PUC Cork, a generation ago, in ‘96, and the Prodigy supported, and they were fantastic, and blew Oasis away - completely. Came away a fan of The Prodigy, and while Oasis have some amazing songs, no doubt about that. i never bothered going to see them again, thought they were very poor live, but then again, the Prodigy were just so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭flasher0030

I was at that, but don't remember Prodigy supporting them. I'm sure I was there when they were on, but it just didn't register with me.

My loss, I guess.

Saw them in Feile (in Cork I tihnk) couple of years before that. And it was amazing. I think it was back to back Moby first and then The Prodigy. I could be wrong with the specifics. It was some 1.5 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Ozvaldo

Oasis played twice in cork in 2 days you were probably at the one with bootleg Beatles supporting them

Advertisement