Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!!!Which course to put as my first choice on CAO??? (Please leave suggestions; very stuck)

Options
  • 07-12-2022 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I don't have a specific preference when it comes to these courses but i really want to do a course that has some quantitative content but also financy in a way and i'm debating whether to put economics and finance in UCD or management science and information systems in Trinity as my first choice, I'm also considering actuarial and financial studies in UCD. Can someone help me choose which course and compare it in terms of career opportunities, salary, employability, types of positions and future career progression and work life balance. But the most important thing for me would be the salary and if anyone can suggest me any new courses that fits into what i want that would be great as well!!! Would global business be a good choice or BESS in trinity? Or even commerce in UCD??

Post edited by 154lm0 on

Advertisement