Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir 1747 number

• 08-12-2022 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Had a problem with my prepay account and tried to call 1747 support but seemingly you need credit to call them, I have a prepay unlimited calls texts and mobiles account.

How much to call 1747?

I tried searching but couldn't find it anywhere.

On a side note did the 2022 consumer rights act not ban non free support numbers?

Im enclosing a screenshot of the section, it written in gibberish but I think I'm right about free calls for support

I know it says basic rate charge, but basic calles are included in my package.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Try...

1800 690 000

Not sure which section of eir the numbers below are for but can't be any harm to try...

1800 400 000

This is for complaints...

1800 200 481

They probably all connect to automated menus with long winded options but should be free to call.

Post edited by Ten Pin on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭lordsheepface

did you try to ring +353 1 766 2037 which is their number to call from abroad from here https://eir.ie/about/contact/

Advertisement