Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello ping pong lover

• 08-12-2022 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

"I wish to find a table tennis blade that is lightweight, easy to use, and affordable. I used a Joola Rossi Emotion. I have planned to upgrade Yasaka, but I have asked my friend who used Yasaka. He told me that It is possible to hit crisp attacking shots with lots of power and a pleasing level of woody vibration with this blade. Although there will be faster blades available, they won't be by much. This is a thing of beauty that can certainly hold its own against far more expensive composite blades. Also, I saw these Butterfly Timo and Butterfly Zhang, but I do not know anything about them.Is there any alternative or suggestion? Do you have any? I think you understand what type I should use.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement