Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Project thyself into the future and look back on these last few years of Celtic Tiger

• 09-12-2022 2:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

*Shur housing was gone mad everywhere, it wasn't just Ireland and the States anymore

*Everyone was doing cocaine and it was completely normal

*Instead of frivolous trips to New York and jetskis it was all about who could accumulate the most eco bling to put into their house and get fleeced the most by qualified installers who were handed a monopoly by the government

*People paying €x00,000 for [insert description of puny house] was not sustainable

*Youngellas paying €1,000 for the latest phone, shur it was madness I tell ya

*Fellas getting paid 350 a week on the PuP to do nothing, crazy stuff!

*Offering a fella 100's of quids to call out and do a 10 minute job, and to have them not bother to do the 10 minute job.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,710 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Fianna Fail are a great bunch of lads and are being very fair and responsible with the economy...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

Am desperately trying to project myself there hoping it all ends very soon anything……interesting; lined up?!

Advertisement