Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for this Monster Energy Drink

Options
  • 10-12-2022 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there guys, I’m looking for the monster energy flavour Ultra Rosa. I’ve seen online and heard of the flavour Monster Energy Ultra Rosa but have yet to try it myself and I don’t see many stores stocking it. Does anyone know where to buy it? Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

You can get it online by the can from afitness nutrition store in Dublin Bodyfirst Nutition. They also have bricks and mortar stores in Ranelagh and Clontarf

• Registered Users Posts: 18,126 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Newsagents facing the main door of Stephens Green Shopping Centre had this also had the New Lewis Hamilton Ultra purple can and the Aussie Lemonade one that's not sugar free €2.70 a can I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Thekidd2k2

Thanks very much, I know they’ve been released a year or two now just haven’t been able to order them in at my local shop and can’t find them anywhere but will lookout now, thank you 😊

Advertisement