Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was this mid 80s Christmas song?

Options
  • 10-12-2022 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,134 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to identify a song & music video I saw on MT-USA at Christmas of maybe 1985? I don't know if it was on heavy rotation as we couldn't receive RTE 2 in our house so I rarely got to see Fab Vinnies show, think on this occasion I was in the pub with my dad and it was on the telly. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the song was called something like "So Close To Christmas" or "So Near To Christmas" or something very close. Guy singing it looked a bit like Leo Sayer, I remember it had him in a room with Xmass decorations and kicking balloons in slow motion. It wasn't even a particularly good song, the curiosity is just getting the better of me. Google isn't helping so far.

Comments

Advertisement