Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone broken, no access to boi app, how can I access my account online??

Options
  • 12-12-2022 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My phone has broken and I cannot access the app. When I try to log in online I cannot access my account as it says "go to app and approve the link sent" or something like that. I went to the phone shop in the ice and snow but they told me i need a bank statement - but I cant order one without access to my account/the app! I also can't check my balance, transfer money in to ensure I have money for bills.... all which I need to do ASAP. How can I access my account with online only? Is there a number for BOI support? I can't find one. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Since the introduction of Strong Customer authentication customers are required to have their mobile device to hand when logging into the account through a pc or laptop. This was introduced as an extra layer of security to protect customer accounts. If you no longer have access to your mobile device we would recommend that you contact our customer service team directly on 0818365365 and our colleagues here will be more than happy to help with this. The team is available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement