Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson Airwrap - New / Damaged Box - €337.99 with 2% Revolut Cashback on Dyson Outlet Ireland on Ebay

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Stephen_Maturin

I was the same, sent them a message on eBay asking what the story was last night - woke up this morning and it had been dispatched, not sure if that’s just coincidence or what, just how it went for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

I ordered yesterday morning and it shipped during the night. Order another one . It says on the listing "seller pays for return postage"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭djdunny

Weird. I ordered Tuesday and it arrived this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,528 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Free returns within 30 days, they will send you a return label to print

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭cullenswood

It has just been marked as shipped! Thanks all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭bromley52

I ordered one yesterday afternoon and it just been dispatched. Cheers OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,889 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Still no move for me. I sent a message and just got back a generic form to fill out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,468 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Ordered one late last night and got an email about 2 hours ago to say that it has been posted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,245 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Post edited by Rowley Birkin QC on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,528 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

open the revolut app click on shops select ebay and select 2% cashback

pay with revolut

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement

Weird, I don't have shops as a tab. Do have cashback, rewards and stays but no sigh of shops.

Android if that makes any difference.

Edit: I needed to activate it. Oh well. Thanks.

OK, Ordered Wednesday morning and landed this morning, 50 hours in total. Item is brand new, the outer shipping carton is normal brown cardboard with Dyson label. The inner packaging is also brown with Dyson printed on it. From a quick google, it looks like it would usually be a white box around the item with pictures etc so that must be the difference. They have replaced the damaged box. Bargain if you ask me, but would be curious of the warranty as it is new and not a refurb

I sent a message and followed up today. Then got my "shipped" email about an hour later. Got a generic message back saying it takes 7-10 business days to ship. Clearly just a detached call centre that isn't looking into it at all.

Also got a receipt from Dyson and that shows it is the €549 one, shows as that price on their site too. Not sure if it was already discounted to 440 and then 25% off for the damaged box bringing it down again. But either way it's a bargain as long as it shows up and is in good condition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Mine arrived. Brand new version, box is perfect. Not sure what was damaged but this is a perfect specimen of a new machine.

Was your box brown or white?

Brown, is there a difference?

Nah. dont think so. Saw a white printed box online and was thinking the damaged box as they call it had been replaced by the brown box. No idea really but either way the box will go in the bin anyways. ..... A great bargain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭clevtrev

Has anybody returned an item to Dyson? I submitted a request a week ago and received an email today from eBay saying - "dysonoutlet.ie let us know that they can't buy a return shipping label for you to use - The seller is still responsible for return shipping costs, so contact them to arrange return shipping"

Seems to be a real mess of a returns system as the return request was sent to Dyson and it took them a week to respond via eBay, now I am supposed to contact them again to arrange return shipping!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Their support seems ridiculous. I emailed them and the reply was "We can't give a shipping label as we'll collect" with no other details. I followed up but got the same reply that they would collect, but no details on when.

Perhaps they are just really busy.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

Mine arrived this morning as well and I was thinking the same. I believe Dyson use the outlet to reduce surplus stock rather than reducing items in the main stores.

• Advertisement

I'm not complaining if they're sending €549 machines for €331, though its a bit bad form for all the other poor souls spending full price. Just put them for sale on the main website.

I'm sure they are returns and are repackaged in a new box. A box is a few pennies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Thank you so much for this, ordered on Wednesday, due next Tuesday but received today! I can’t find anything wrong with it at all. Even the box is in perfect condition!! 🤔

I purchase a "damaged box" V10 from the UK outlet site 2 years ago. It was brand new with 2 years warranty. It seems we are all getting new items here as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭amber2

All items for sale seem to have been removed from ebay store.

It's the same in the UK outlet. I would imagine there is something going on in the background and stock will be back at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭E30M3

Loads of people have viewed, many have commented and loads have purchased, 1 thanks?

I posted it for people to benefit, not for thanks but it is nice to get an acknowledgement and it does make you more inclined to post similar in the future which after all is the life of the site.

Just saying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Well E30M3, I got the dryer as a present for my sister. I had no clue what to get her and this seemed like a great deal. Thank you!

I ordered on 16th, no sign of dispatch. Anyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

I'm on the same boat, ordered Friday lunchtime. No dispatch mail yet.

Post edited by Canonfan on

Advertisement