Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson Airwrap - New / Damaged Box - €337.99 with 2% Revolut Cashback on Dyson Outlet Ireland on Ebay

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭dan786

UK outlet is active, just the Irish one has everything removed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭celt262

I ordered on Wednesday and it arrived on Friday. I didn't get a shipping email but it showed the status in Ebay Ordered--------Dispatched--------Delivered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Presumably closed over the weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,305 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I ordered 16th too. Nothing yet. I live in hope it comes this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,889 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I'm still waiting on a "shipped" update. I though I got one but now I look again it's one from Dyson saying your order is confirmed. But nothing to say it's in the post.

I'm seeing people ordering theirs after me already have it and mines not even shipped.

• Advertisement

I got an "order shipped" notification there. Estimated delivery is 22nd. I ordered at 10 minutes to midnight on 16th, so basically Saturday morning.

Just got my order shipped and tracking number now. Not in the system but once an post have it it's usually 1-2 days max.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭amber2

Dyson outlet is back.

Mine arrived this morning, so super fast delivery. Couple of return address stickers which mention Dyson, so careful

Oh wow, just opened it. Its in the original box and mint condition. Sealed in plastic. Amazing, fair play E30M3, I owe you a pint. I got the normal hair dryer which was over €100 cheaper than anywhere.

Post edited by Cienciano on

Got an email from Dyson saying the 2 year warranty has kicked in. Usually for these you just get the one year. So that's nice.

• Advertisement

By original box, you mean the retail box or the repackaged brown box?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

I registered mine and it says " We may not have online support content available for this machine, as it has a serial number from another country. However, we can still help you over the phone, so please call us on 01-475-7109 or live chat with us now." Anyone else register theirs too? No email for me anyway saying 2 years

You don't need to register your hairdryer online

Oh ok. Mine had a leaflet inside with all the other stuff saying to register it , did you get an email saying you have 2 year warranty like grumpypants

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭amber2

Same here must be surplus stock produced for UAE or South Africa given the instructions.

Retail box. Literally looking like it was taken off a shelf at power city.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭bromley52

I saw on some websites that if it comes in a box with colourful images then it's the original model. A brown cardboard box with a drawing in the newer model.

Does the box it is posted in say Dyson. It's a present so want to know if it's going to ruin the surprise when it lands today. Or if it's just in a plain box.

Says Dyson on the postage label. One end has a label saying what's in it and Dyson too. Not very big but if they were wondering what's inside, pretty easy to see. Maybe tell them nit to look at it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭celt262

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,245 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Airwrap arrived this morning after dispatching yesterday. Cheers OP.

2 x layers of cardboard box (dyson marked) and then a blue leather (?) presentation box. I haven't taken it all out but looks brand new.

There's a stencil graphic on the outside which sounds like it's a newer model?

It arrived, plain brown box with just a Dyson sticker on the top/side. Was able to get it hidden quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,245 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Maybe a stupid question but has anyone checked the plug on the airwrap?

I opened it for a quick look to make sure there were no receipts anywhere and noticed the instructions are in english and arabic. Didn't take it all out as it's all v.neatly packaged and I'd never get it back the same again!

Had a peak and it was the 3 pin standard Irish plug.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Stephen_Maturin

Gifted to herself last night before she heads away home for Christmas.

I pretended I’d given her all her presents (she seemed happy out) and then gave her this like an hour later - she was absolutely ecstatic, like those kids getting a Nintendo 64 for the first time haha

Thanks to all on the thread!

Has everyone managed to register for warranty? Also mine is a Xmas present so the brown box one is definitely new? Nothing to say in the box its refurbished etc.

I know all their hair dryers are new from people who bought from their UK outlet

Edit: Never mind, just found online that exclusive color models come in brown box as this is the copper version. Only the basic version that is nickel with copper accents comes with the white box with pictures etc.

Post edited by dan786 on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Ah FFS.... just checking on this. Orderd on the 17th and still not dispatched according to eBay everyone getting them in 2 or 3 days..... messaged the seller this past 3 days and not a dickie bird from them.... the wife's going to batter me as I've nothing for her

Pray 🙏 for gazzaman22

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,070 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Fingers crossed for you gazzaman, I ordered one on Tuesday and had it Wednesday so seems to be luck of the draw!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭bromley52

Happy wife and daughters here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Thanks E30M3 happy daughter ( and envious wife) here🎅

Advertisement