Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas present idea

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Not sure if this is right place but looking for something for female for around €50, maybe in the maxx or somewhere like that.

While I'm at it, I need a hair blinger for a 20 year old. .prefer store to online. Muchoo thanks to anyone that can help and merry Christmas x

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I have moved your thread to the Christmas gift ideas forum, @realdanbreen .

You also might get inspiration from some of the other threads here, as a present for a "female" is hard to advise on, without any knowledge of hobbies/likes/interests/personality etc. 😄

I didn't think it would be that "hard to advise on"

I mean if a few ideas are given out I can then decide rather then pretty much sending in her cv as you seem to suggest.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

If you could limit the field of research like Posy suggested it'd help us to help you, otherwise it'd be like "google: gifts for female" - it'd be anything from unicorns to tanks.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

She loves dark chocolate/doesn't wear perfume/is a non-drinker (for eg.) is hardly asking for a CV. 😂 Like @New Home said, just trying to narrow the field.

Advertisement