Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch Year in Review

Options
  • 13-12-2022 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭

I just got my Switch Year in Review email from Nintendo. What are your most played games for the year? 🙂

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Did the PlayStation one. Didn't get a mail for the Nintendo one. So just went to the site to try it myself only to have it tell me I didn't play enough.

Think maybe just Xenoblade Deluxe, that I remember.

So where do I hand in my Nintendo card? (Think I did actually get one years ago from Club Nintendo or something)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Mine were: 1. Fortnite 2. Octopath Traveller 3. Trails from Zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

The Mrs on Animal Crossing, one of the greatest games I've ever played and the laziest remake I've ever come across fill out my list for the year.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,378 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Not much played this year in any case, but not too surprised by the results

Advertisement