Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fin

• 14-12-2022 2:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

….

Post edited by The Black Oil on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

OP, what you have described doesn't sound like OCD, but I am wondering why you are spending so much time and energy watching her behaviours. She is 38, has a good job and hasn't asked for your input or insight into how she lives her life. By all means, take a step back, it isn't healthy to be this concerned about someone else's lifestyle when she isn't harming anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Jammydodger123

you obviously didn’t read my post properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

I think I did. She washes her hands and uses handcream a lot, you think she thinks a lot about food, eats fast, blows her nose when she is using the loo, uses lots of toilet roll, drinks lots of water that means she pees a lot, hasn't had a romantic relationship in years, doesn't like aircon in cars, prefers open windows. I feel like you just described a person. It certainly doesn't sound diagnosable.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Closing this as the OP has scrubbed the intro post.

In the future, please consider posting in Personal Issues, as a more appropriate forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement