Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gas Meter Reading to Home Assistant

• 14-12-2022 11:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

I have done searches but I can't seem to find anyway that I could get a reading from this type of gas meter to upload to Home Assistant

the old types of meter I could use a sensor to pickup the dial changing with a magnet. or if it had a blinking light I could use a sensor to update it.

the reading only seems to display when the button is pushed

but i can't find anyway with this meter, anyone had any luck?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4 aregan

Hey

Just wondering if you made any progress on this. Recently had same gas meter installed and trying to figure out how I might integrate it with HA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

hi aregan

no I was not able to find any way to track the gas usage from the meter

Advertisement