Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CO2 and NOx Emission confirmation from the Land Transport Authority of Japan

• 14-12-2022 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey Guys, Has anyone recently imported a car from Japan and gotten confirmation from the Land Transport Authority of Japan?

I'd appreciate it if someone who has gone through this could explain or provide details about which email he contacted or what other procedure was used to confirm the NOx and CO2 emission details.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭mk7r

What year is the car?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 moah87

• Registered Users Posts: 5 NoxJapan

Hey mate. It's a pain in the ass to be honest. That ministry is a **** show with rubbish website. I went down a different route and ended up basically almost learning Japanese to get nox emmsions for a honda fit!. I didnt import in the end. Our government loves the.fact we need this and its harder to get unless importing from uk which is now unviable. I will see can I find info for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 NoxJapan

This is the type of photo you need from the car seller in Japan. Engine/ model number etc which the manufacturer uses I eventually found what I needed buy I literally had toreador japanese enviornmental sheets etc. Not sure it's the same for golfs etc I'm sure there are shortcuts but guys in the trade ain't gonna tell us.. might have to do it to learn it..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 osamanawaz

Hi Guys having the same issue here. Can you guide me where to get the Nox certificate for Honda fit 2016 ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Aoife70

Hi Guys.

I have a problem regarding vrt. I can't understand one thing. The Revenue website states that when registering a car imported from Japan, in addition to the Japanese Export Certificate, you also need confirmation of the level of CO2 plus Nox emissions of the vehicle from the Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastruct. Documentation other than those outlined above may not be accepted. But elsewhere on the Revenue website it is written that when first registered, cars need to have an XML Certificate of Conformity format sent to the office's website. The Japanese ministry's website only contains tables in Excel. 

Do you understand any of this?

Advertisement