Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Is Elon Musk hurting Tesla? (Mod Note Post #1)

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

Mod Note: Anybody who continues to ignore the mod instruction will be thread banned.

Keep comments on this thread limited to the impact on Tesla, or at least relate them to direct consequences on the Tesla brand, there's a CA thread if you want to discuss his larger influence, if in doubt PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭FaganJr

Who said they bought a VW? I cenrtainly haven't!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

I can only speak for myself and some other car friends but none of us would buy a Tesla based on EM's politics and fondness for Trump. Who knows how many sales they are losing because of him?

I admire company CEO's that go about the business of running a company, not seeking out the limelight and shooting their mouth off, potentially at the expense of the company's reputation and value.

Advertisement