Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extraordinary | Hulu

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Due to arrive on Disney+ over here early next year too although I'm not sure if it's going to be alongside the Hulu release or sometime later. You never know until it's confirmed these days,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,299 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

On Disney+ now.

Watched episode 1.....

What a nice surprise...really enjoyed it! Funny. The cast are great two main girls are especially good!

Looks like they spent some money on it as well to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Just finished season 1, really enjoyed it.

Finished the first three episodes...really enjoyable! Cracking music as well.

The guy who plays the cat is really excellent!

The two main girls are genuinely terrific as well.

I love how most of the powers are a bit sh1t, a 3d printing arse and the ability to turn anything into a pdf....ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭delboy85

Watched the first two episodes today. Loving it so far. Really funny and lots of fun.

Who is the Irish girl? Has she been in anything before? She's terrific in this.

• Advertisement

Episode 4 was very funny.

Loving how almost all the super powers we see are awful ha.

Tito the dog lol what a scene stealer! Hopefully he mends up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,609 ✭✭✭archfi

I love the superpowers in the spoiler tags 😀, that's me giving it a watch straightaway.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭nothing

Binged it at the weekend, absolutely loved it - the concept, the acting, the writing, everything! Laughed my head off

There are some brilliant ones (and by brilliant I mean awful)

I don't want to spoil the other ones. But...

We didn't get to see the pdf one as far as I remember ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,609 ✭✭✭archfi

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

For anyone who has enjoyed this or will enjoy it, I would highly recommend Misfits on All4, a series about a group of teenage asbos who get super powers, some of the powers in that show are just as unique. I wouldn't watch past season 2, though, takes a serious dip in quality.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Just watched the first episode. Nailed its effort and tone more successfully than Apple's Shrinking, imo. Must have thrown down a fair bit of coin on the music budget. An unexpected surprise with the voice of the Dad. Seems affectionate towards its characters too.

Bing?!?!

Finished episode 7, it is such a fun watch. The music is epic as well.

That dance finale had me in stitches!

I will say the main girl is really not a nice person at all...but I suppose it is balanced out by how nice Jizzlord is (steals every scene he is in and he can do better than Jen! Just saying)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just finished episode 3 and really enjoying it.

For the first episode

Before the reveal, I thought the big reveal would be we find out her dad is dead later in the season and she didn't realise it for some reason but her power allowed her to talk to him.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

An enjoyable series, with heart.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Drops Wednesday.

While they don’t reference the main character being Irish often, there’s one hilarious moment in the first season when her mother makes out at a gathering with her stepfamily that their journey to London was arduous only for Jen to interject “No mum, we came here on the plane”.

First episode of season 2 very solid.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

"Mummy, Daddy. May I have some apples?" Disgusting!

One of my favourite bits.

• Advertisement
Advertisement