Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much do you aim to spend on Christmas presents this year?

Options
  • 16-12-2022 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭

How much do you plan to spend on Christmas presents this year?

How many people are you planning on buying gifts for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Jamessmith0901

I'm planning on spending around $500 on Christmas presents this year. I'll be buying gifts for my immediate family, including my parents, siblings, and nieces and nephews. That amounts to a total of 10 people on my list. I always try to stick to a budget and find thoughtful gifts that each person will enjoy. It's not about the amount of money spent, but the sentiment behind the gift that really matters. 🎄

• Registered Users Posts: 25,268 ✭✭✭✭zell12

I'm planning on spending nothing, for anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

Spending on 2 immediate family. Haven't an amount in mind. I tend to find out what they'd like and go from there. Personally hate gifts that I have no need of. I see them as a waste of money plus a.bit disappointing if U know what I mean.

Advertisement