Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HDIP in DATA ANALYTICS ATU/GMIT

Options
  • 16-12-2022 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Anyone out there completed this or similar? OR currently in it? I got accepted, waiting on further information but the admin from Sprinboard come outta nowhere with information or info requests so I feel like Im going in blind last minute. My BA is in Visual Studies and Critical Thinking... but Im self thought in basic programming and Python/JS so wanted to get someone solid learning in with this conversion HDIP instead of trying to be completely self taught and getting stuck in tutorial hell.

Im working full time and this will be online for the 12 - 18 months part time. Any tips, or reviews of the course?

Advertisement