Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monday 19th December

• 19-12-2022 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Christmas expense job here.

3.40 punchestown, slade steel. Around 3/1 on the exchange now. This is drifting Nd the short price fav is getting plunged on but it doesn't bother me. Looks a 2 horse race and at 3/1 slade steel looks like a decent bet.

Comments

Nice one, SoG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

One more to finish off the day.

5.30 Chelmsford, galaxy gazer is on the drift heading towards 11/4 on the exchange but again I'm not too worried, I think galaxy gazer will win. They are backing the fav hence the drift.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

In the delayed 7.30 turf paradise, the fav paint me lucky at around 7/4 looks great value. I'm going to have a small few quid on.

Advertisement