Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tuesday 20th December

• 20-12-2022 11:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Few half decent bets in my opinion running today.

12.05 Naas, flame bearer, just shy of 8/11 on the exchange. Has to be my best bet of the day. They obviously think a lot of the horse after moving it to Willie mullins. First run over fences and by the size of the horse and the way it jumps looks really good. The 2m4f will be ideal too. Very confident win bet.

1.35 Naas, impaire et passe. Just shy of 8/11 on the exchange and looks to be a good win bet. A good win today in a weak race and won't be knocked about as not competitive race will see the horse go onwards and upwards.

Comments

I'm on Flame Bearer myself in a double with Walk in the Wild (12.55 Plumpton)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

I'm doubled with my 2 aswell. I have money in my 888 account sitting there the past while so went in again on flame bearer. Measly just above 1/2 but I took it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

4.15 Newcastle, Emily Post, around 9/2. I think this will go close and hopefully win. It's drifting as the other 2 are getting backed but this is a very close race and no way the other 2 should be so short in my opinion. I have it priced 3/1,the 3 of them so I'll gladly take the 9/2.

4.30 Southwell, walking on clouds, around 8/11. Ive backed this to win. It was only out a few days ago and running over course and distance today off same mark. I don't think they'd run it if it wasn't still fit so good win bet here in my opinion.

Advertisement