Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kobo Libra 2. reader battery discharging overnight

Options
  • 21-12-2022 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭

As the title says. My Kobo reader will sometimes completely discharge overnight. This usually happens just after I have fully charged it. Most of the time it seems to work okay.

Noticed though that the last two night the batter went from 100% to 68% while using it for about an hour. The next morning it was saying battery was fully discharged. I charged it again but after a few hours on standby it was only showing 80% charge.

In the past year it has done this a few times. Otherwise it seems to work okay and hold the charge over a number of days/weeks. I wonder if there is anything in setting that could be causing this. I have WIFI usually turned off.

thanks

Advertisement