Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freehold and Leasehold on the Same Property on landdirect.ie?

Options
  • 21-12-2022 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,946 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me whats going on at this address please? Its like there are 2 listings on the same land, one for freehold and one for leasehold, any clue what it means or which is correct? ?At first I thought it was freehold on the house and leasehold on the land but the freehold entry seems to extend over the whole property garden and all aswell, sorry if this is a stupid question and all leaseholds look like this...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,128 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Its a lease burden according to the map legend

• Registered Users Posts: 17,946 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

What do you think that means? Theres a lot of info on Freeholds and Leaseholds but very little on burdens...

• Registered Users Posts: 46,128 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I have no idea what these things are other than they are similar to a charge registered on a Folio. But see this document. If you can understand half of it then you should have an idea then.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,946 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Okay thanks Muffler. TBH reading other threads on Boards hopefully it doesn't sound too bad, might just have to do the arbitration thing to get it signed over if its still an issue.

Advertisement