Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble with Tradeinn

• 22-12-2022 3:28am

Anyone else having an issue with Tradeinn I placed an order for a Garmin watch on 27 November and they claim to have shipped it on the 28th but unfortunately, the status as you can see from my screenshot hasn't updated since December 6.

I've tried to contact their customer service through their WhatsApp automated bot, but after running through the automated options. It promises to forward my messages onto a human, but I have received no response. Despite trying multiple times. I did try the online chat on their website and after waiting in a queue for over an hour eventually got through to someone who blamed customs here in Ireland for holding up the package. I thought this was odd, so I contacted our post service and again having waited in a queue got the response that my package was not in their system and a package from Spain wouldn't have to go through customs.

What should my next step be? how long do I have to wait before I can try initiating a chargeback on the card I used to pay?

Advertisement