Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Calling all bodgers -- need a DIY fix for Audi Q3 parcel shelf

Options
  • 22-12-2022 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭

Hi all, my mam bought a 2012 Audi Q3 recently. The rear parcel shelf is missing a ball socket on one side. Audi don't sell them separately and the full shelf is between £200 and £300 on eBay which won't be a runner.

So, I'm looking to sort out a DIY fix for her. The part that's missing is highlighted in the image below. The ball that the socket goes into is present on one side of the boot so I'm thinking I need to get a socket from somewhere and attach it to the shelf.

Any suggestions for an xmas project? 😁

Comments

Advertisement