Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB Graduate Programme 2023 Interview

Options
  • 22-12-2022 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, Did any of you get any status update after the interview for the ESB IT graduate programme 2023? I had my interview on Dec 1st, but haven't heard anything yet ?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved to a forum that's actually related to the topic instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sai11

Ok,can you please let me know which forum is it?

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 allzcollection

Hello @sai11

I applied and did the interview in November, but I still got no reply from them. Though they sent an apology email for being late with the decisions before the end of the year

Hi @allzcollection

Yes I too received that mail, right before christmas, did they mention during the interview what would be the next steps?

@sai11 the interview is the last assessment of the application. There is no further assessment after the interview. Once you did well in the interview, then you will be hired. We should soon hear from them this week or next.

• Advertisement

Hopefully !! And did you apply for the IT stream ?

I applied for the engineering position

Advertisement