Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist available, Dublin, covers

Options
  • 23-12-2022 1:35pm

Bassist available to join or start covers band in Dublin. Own gear, transport etc. Into everything from Beatles, Stones, Oasis, Weller, Bowie to Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Nirvana to Thin Lizzy, Metallica, AcDc to the Clash, Pistols, Bad Religion and everything in between.

Ideally would like to get something going in the new year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Awful_Bliss

Hi mate. I'd be interested. I play rhythm guitar. I have my own post from a month or two ago and had interest from a female singer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DaveB99

We’re a covers band playing the music of our formative years punk/new wave Clash, The Jam, early Costello, Squeeze etc

Our bassist left to pursue original work.

So we need to fill that vacancy. If you’re interested join our band practice and investigate further ?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Tiger g

Are you still looking to join a covers band

Advertisement