Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3000 in 1 console

• 24-12-2022 2:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

I got this, so many games but very frustrating trying to figure out how to navigate. I managed to do the search instead of having to be paging through the list. But my current challenge is, other than disconnecting the device from tv hdmi and putting back in, how do you exit a game and go back to main menu, anyone know??

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,652 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Need to know what the device is,

Any chance of an image of the box it came in, or one of the device itself?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,652 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

It is often a combination of button presses on the controller.

If there is a select and start button, pressing both will often exit to the main menu or call up an in-game menu to allow you to do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Thanks, yes that’s it you need to press both at same time. I had figured it out myself tho only after a day or 2 since I started the thread.

Advertisement