Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any Irish pike clubs. Looking for help.

Options
  • 24-12-2022 3:02pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hi I just start fishing for pike last January but just caught 4 the in 2 weeks and as the water has got colder they turned off I've never deadbait for them but have no confidence in where to place it have it just of the bottom or let it flow in the current which isn't much as I fish a lake. Basically I'm looking for advice. Hope someone can help me out I'm in Dublin if there's 1 in or near Dublin would be great. Ta

Post edited by Spear on

Answers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Confirm your email address so you can post properly, then I'll point you to a forum that's related to the topic instead.

Advertisement