Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Familiarity with E-Trade / e-Toro / Degiro

• 28-12-2022 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi All,

I am a complete newbie to investing but looking to start buying some EFTs/stocks and looking for some advice and guidance.

I am employed with a US tech employer and received RSUs as part of my package. In addition, I have also enrolled in a ESPP program. As I have both of these ongoing, I have received access to e-trade which is where these shares vest. I do not have a trading account with e-trade and wondering for if anyone has experience using e-trade for their own personal trades?

I am also exploring the idea of opening an e-toro and/or degiro account, depending on which one has the stocks/EFTs I am hoping to invest in!

Any guidance/input is greatly appreciated!

Advertisement