Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

candy dryer/washer "packed in last weekend "error e 21" trying to start it again

Options
  • 28-12-2022 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I have a combi Candy dryer washing machine, during a wash cycle last weekend it finished with E21 error

I have since opened the filter and left alot of water out, Im wishfully thinking it will just get going again without service, but the E21 error is still on display

so I cant try a cycle since emptying of water.. at the time this happened I prob had way too much clothes in and also there was a dog poop bag in wash by accident(empty)

I need to get rid of this E21 error on display(have plugged it out etc) so I can try a quick 30 min cycle

when I try the candy number it wont ring(obviously some other country)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,265 ✭✭✭ongarite

Check out this video, the 2nd fix where he resets the thermostat

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

Video posted above read "tumble dryer" and might not be relevant/match washing machine codes.

See error 20 here - perhaps it could be related to your case.

Also, see replacement procedure here. Note, before switch replacement "blowing" the pipe attempt was mentioned(1:28)

Advertisement