Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manava İCO Project

• 29-12-2022 3:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

MANAVA

It is a project that attaches importance to tokenization and plans to globalize in the world with its many valuable products.

The Manava project has reversed the structure we see in many ICO projects.

How?

In ICO projects, first the token is apprenticed and offered for sale, and it is desired to do something with the funds collected from there.

The Manava project, on the other hand, has completely finished its products and after making the agreements, it has issued a token and started an ICO.

It has the first decentralized network marketing network with blockchain infrastructure in the world.

We can write the products in its structure as follows.

1-A contracted credit card with Mastercard (Daily $5,000 ATM withdrawal limit - $150000 daily spending limit.) Agreements have been made.

2- It has its own CEX exchange and will activate its own DEX exchange in 2023.

3- By making use of Web3 Technology, its own game will start. In January (Demo) - it will start with a fee in April.

4-By benefiting from Web3 Technology, social media with blockchain infrastructure will start in 2023.

I'm talking about a project that has been completed so far and is progressing in accordance with the roadmap and waiting for the release dates.

If you want to be a part of such a magnificent project, you can register and contact me from the link I have given below.

Communication: suskun.96@hotmail.com

Advertisement