Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 29th of December

Options
  • 29-12-2022 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭

Leopardstown 12:35 – Search For Glory

Madmansgame and Good Land look quite even taking the form line from Landrake but with Madmansgame coming off a long layoff since the Cheltenham bumper and Good Land coming off an unseating last time out, a chance is taken on Gordon Elliott's Search For Glory, a point and Fairyhouse bumper winner, possibly being better than these two.

Leopardstown 1:10 – Queens Brook

She has been a bit of a cliff horse for me down through the years, but at odds on here, I'll be on her side again but in multiples from a betting perspective.

Leopardstown 2:20 – State Man

The choice of Paul Townend, and with the form of the yard, you would have to feel confident in the chances of this horse. Again, at odds on he'll be one for the multiple bets.

Leopardstown 2:55 – Time To Rocco

If this mare can get over her last two mishaps, she could have an each way chance at around 20/1.

Leopardstown 3:25 – Caldwell Potter

King of Kingsfield by all accounts had more expected of him than what he showed in winning at Down Royal last time out. As pointed out in the Racing Post today, the fact that Jamie Code has plumped for the other Elliott runner in Caldwell Potter, a Punchestown bumper winner in November, might be a good indication of this horse's chances at 5/1 but should be an intriguing race.

Post edited by howareyakid on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭howareyakid

It's interesting to note that King Of Kingsfield is currently a general third favourite for the Cheltenham bumper at the moment at around 8/1. Best price one can get on Caldwell Potter is 25s. So on that basis, the Gigginstown horse should be winning here today, and it further confirms that there is more expected of him. This race should be a good yardstick for what's to come later on in the season though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Well my best bet of the Xmas runs on the 2.05 Limerick - splashing out, around 5/2 and I'm confident this will best the short price fav.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭howareyakid

The form of Lecky Watson got a good boost earlier on with No Looking Back beating Brazil in the two-runner contest in Limerick. Second favourite here at around 9/4 for the powerful Closutton team.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭orourkeda1

I won damn all money at Leopardstown today.

However, my disappointment was offset by the impressive Johnny Cash on view.

Take a bow ladies. I salute yiz.

https://www.orourkeda.blog

Advertisement