Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homesecure Alarm needs to be serviced . Can anyone help?

Options
  • 29-12-2022 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I discontinued the monitoring service on the above system but the company will not service it for me without me paying then fee which has become unaffordable for me . I am having difficulty getting anyone to service the Homesecure system. Anyone know the solution here?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

These panels are locked and coded to the installer. Most companies won't touch Phonewatch Panels. There's a reason the initial installation is so cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Homesecure uses Ajax alarm hardware which works well independently of the operator and can be managed from your phone...

If you have completed your contract with homesecure, they will give you the access to the system so that you can control it yourself.

If you stopped paying them before the end of your contract, then they are entitled to retain control of the system...

Are you out of contract?

Advertisement