Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dingle where to buy baby mattress

Options
  • 30-12-2022 8:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello 🤗

We're currently in Dingle and need to get a mattress for our 15 month old. Would there be anywhere local where you could buy that? I see there's a Smyths in Tralee but it would be nice to avoid a 40 minute drive there and back with a baby 😅

Moved here

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058277481/dingle-where-to-buy-baby-mattress#latest

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Hi Fily

Welcome to boards.

This is not the right place for this question so you may not get any response. We have a Kerry forum where you might have more luck. Here is a link to a Dingle thread.

👍🏾

• Registered Users Posts: 13 fily55

Ah, thank you. I'll create a new post there. Thanks for notifying me!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement