Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I the problem?

Options
  • 30-12-2022 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, I need some sound advice around dating and relationships.

I recently got out of my last relationship during the summer. I spent a bit of time alone and concentrating on myself but due to early thirties, I jumped back into the dating pool in recent weeks and used dating apps. Got alot of matches, went on dates, was flattered and tbh, after the way my ex treated me, it felt good. For some reason, I can’t meet anyone who means what they say and nothing is sticking.

I’m this and I’m that according to my dates. I’m wonderful, I’m gorgeous etc according to them. I usually turn up to dates appropriately, dress for the occasion, we have fun conversation and things go well. Last two men, the chemistry was good and kissed. However, I see by date 2 and 3, the trend of “rescheduling” and cancelling dates starts. And things just fade away. I feel one guy in particular had his mind made up that I was gonna be his fall back before even getting to know me as he made it quite clear he had plenty of options and was “in demand” which I found cringe.

Just wondering how are women navigating dating these days and getting places?

Right now, it feels no matter what I do, I’m put into a box by men.

Advice would be appreciated.

Post edited by Hannibal_Smith on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement